unfortunatly,
this 87 Daytona is just getting the best of me. I have invested near 11,000
dollars in it and its just  not going to get an other dollar from me.
so  I am selling a few parts that i planed on using but have choose to leave
behind

Super 60 Turbo assy ( new Echlin core)
782 head, MP springs, 3angle valve grind, back cut valves, mild port and polish
fully assembled
40% injectors,
super 60 SMEC,
3 bar map sensor.

this kit will include the intake (1 peice) that is attached.

please make cash offers. I know what i would like to get, but if i get more..
then thats even better.

All parts have no more then 100 miles on them (according to an SDML member who
they were purchased from)

As soon as i get a title for the car, it will be sold as a whole. will keep up
to date.

Jim Bauer
Rapid City South Dakota
605 393 2189