Hello folks,
going to sell my car as a whole.

87 Daytona Shelby T2/ 2 baby spots of rust on rear quater..
the paint is good shape. white in color, interior is blue.

Brand spanking new motor (5-10k miles the thing looks great, all clean and
shiny. hoses are covered in purple line covers. it just looks great and snazy
 this engine has every thing new on it. MAP sensor, Fuel injectors, FP
regulator, TPS. I mean everything.
Custom built cold air intake, can not even tell its custom builts, looks like a
million bucks, painted a Mirage 3 step color. K&N cone filter. had a nice and
loud BOV  in it.
2peice intake. the turbo is origanal
3inch exhaust, Magnaflow performance muffler(was like 110 for muffler alone)
Nice CD player, Rockford 10" subs (2005 models) 500 watt Rockford AMP (2005
model)
Eclipse 5.5s in the rear  and ALpine Type S 4s in the door.
 interior is supurd shape (needs head liner)
Grant GT wheel (grey)
Firestone Firehawks on all four wheels
Crab rims

Brand NEw/not a rebuilt!! A-555, this tranny has been in one car (mine) it has
no more then 2000Miles on it. brand-new aftermarket Limitedslip Diff ( was
installed from Ed Peterson)
 this tranny is just as tough as can be and the Posi  is nice and tight. great
tranny!!

new axles! no more then 200miles on them
new motor mounts maybe 100miles on them,
real nice looking winsheild wipers (white snake skin)
New shocks/Struts (stock)
Fresh Alignment ( i work for rapid tire and alignment)
brand new Power Module ( maybe 3000miles on that)
New LM (same miles)
Distributor brand spanking new ( right out of Dodge towns doors)
wires new  "Belding"( lifetime warrently from any Napa)
Plugs new.
fule pump brand new (stock)

Super 60 BRAND NEW ( puchased from a SDML member, has 100miles on it)
NEw head MP springs, 3angle valve grind, back cut valves
40% injectors .. all these parts are less them 100miles, including the head.

full 3peice 2.5 inch mandrel bent FWD performance exhaust. inclused brand new
mufller. less then 50 miles on this.

also included is a 88 Dodge daytona  needs Tranny, and head. rest car basically
complete.enough parts to put this one together!! and have 2 (one dent in car,
paint sucks, 0 rust.) very nice seats.

 motor runs strong, boosts nice, I lOVED this car.
currently running rich. /shrug

but I have over 10,000dollars tied up in it. so I HATE IT at the same time.
Wife and I are purchasing a house in july and need the cash.

I can provide ANY receipt you could ask for. I have 90% of them still. do not
let this pass you up, if you have some of thatg cash under your materess, then
get on the phone and call me.

605-393-2189
Jim Bauer

 I am not asking NEAR what I have in this ,and can prove I have in this.
 must come get it. both cars go together. best bring trailor for the 88.

I include any thing you see that is Shelby related. if you see a Shelby poster
and you want it. you take it. I am done done done done

 Jim BAuer,
rapid city South Dakota
57703