If yours deteriorated like mine did, I know what you need, but I dont know if you can still get them. I just got some regular vaccuum line that would fit on the hoses and spliced them together. There are numbers on the plug where the vaccuum line go into the rear of the control panel saying which number they are if its already fallen apart and you've lost connections.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I need a vacuum line connector for my 86 GLHT. This is the connecter that goes between the all black vacuum lines, and the multi-colored vacuum lines that run to the box under the dash.

I would take everything (lines and all) if you have it.

Also, I need the HVAC control wire that goes from the dash mounted controls to the bottom of the HVAC box under the dash. Again, if you have it, Ill take everything (dash controls, wires etc).

This is for an L-body with A/C (heat only will not work).

Thanks,

Clay

________________________________________________________________ Sent via the Joink WebMail system at abcs.com

-----------------------REMOVE-FOOTER-WHEN-REPLYING---------------------------- Questions? Visit http://www.sdml.org/