>   I have several logic modules here,and I don't know what they go
to.

> First and most puzzling is 5226794/5 ? This must be an 86 module,
> because it has a built-in MAP sensor.

My listing shows it to be 85 T1 manual trans.

> It has both numbers on the EPROM...with a slash of orange grease
> pencil in between them...does that just mean it will work in
> 2 different applications?

I have no idea why both numbers or the orange.

>   Then comes 5249671...it has a piece of tape on the EPROM with
> the 671 hand written.

87 CSX & Shelby Lancer Stage II.  Frequently the last 3 numbers of the
part number are written on the eprom label.

>   And finally,5233171...

Stock 87 T2

>   I assume that the last 2 are 87's because there is no built-in MAP
sensor.

>   Would any of these make a good candidate for a TII conversion?

Either.  Stock or stage 2, your choice.

Barry Goodall
Shelby Dodge Auto Club  --  Visit our website at http://www/sdac/org

We now accept PayPal for online joins/renews to SDAC.