Well I just finished putting an A413 in my 87 SC (T2 Intercooled, approx
250-275HP).  I did some test runs and the trans did not want to shift into
first I had to manually put it in there sometimes, but then it was fine.  I was
beating on it good, and then stopped to back up, but it woudl not go into
reserve.  Now, park seems ok,except when you first put it in there the car will
lunge when given gas (just once, then normal).  Reverse and neutral seem to act
just like park, the car just revs when given gas in either (plus when you are
rolling and put it in neutral it stops as if park was engaged).

SOOOO, IS it blwon up?  I checked the fluid (brand new with new filter) and it
still looked good, not burnt.  It is a little overfull on fluid, I did notice
that, but it looked like new still.
Thanks

Yahoo! Mail Mobile