I am actually going to be having alot more then just a registry on the web site. I am going to have all kinds of information that everyone will be able to use. I am working on the site as we speak, making sure all of the links are working correctly. If you view the site right now, there are some broken links, that just means that I haven't gotten to them yet.

I do appreciate all of the positive comments that I am getting. I know that it's not going to please everyone, but for the most part a registry for the Dodge Shelby Automobiles is an information basis. I will be making pages that will combine all Dodge Shelby websites together in one. I will provide links to other sites if I can't fit all of the information to my site. I will only post personal information on people's automobiles only with their permission. I am not into stealing that information. I will be going to certain sites asking permission to use certain information if it is copywritten.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Schulteis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, May 23, 2005 7:03 PM
Subject: Re: SD> New Shelby Dodge Registry

I agree completely. I saw a post he made today claiming the
information was all his. Not that he's gotten around to posting my
info yet, because he's so bloody far behind on it, but the fact that
he considers the data I GAVE him to be HIS is crap. If you need a good
name for your registry, get the same name, ShelbyDodgeRegistry, but
register it under the new .info name, which is a more fitting name for
it anyways.  www.ShelbyDodgeRegistry.info

--
Brian J. Schulteis
Bremerton, Washington