List,
    I have the engine and transmission from my old GLH. I rebuilt it several
years ago and drove it for about 10K miles before swapping in a complete turbo
engine, trans & wiring harness. The engine has been sitting for a couple of
years now and I doubt I'll ever put it in anything else, so I figured I would
check if anyone here is interested. If not, I'll try eBay.

    I put new pistons, rings, bearings, etc in this engine. The head was
rebuilt with new seals, etc. I rebuilt the carb, too. It ran very well. The
transmission is the stock trans for the HO cars, which I believe has the lower
gear ratio in it (higher numerically)? They are still bolted together. In
fact, I believe the starter is still mounted on it. The chrome valve cover
needs a little polishing, but the engine is very complete from air-cleaner to
oil pan and from engine mount to transmission.

    I have an extra carb and possibly a few other tidbits to go with it. I
would prefer local pickup, or I could meet someone within a reasonable
distance from Baltimore. I could deliver it to Cecil County Dragway, if there
is going to be a meet there soon. $400/OBO

    Thanks!