I was sent the following last night.  Following his message is a
paragraph from their website describing the situation.

Barry

> Barry,
> I hope you can get this into the right hands. We are
> casting for a new nationally broadcasted reality show that is
> searching for the best driving team in the USA. 64 teams from
> around the country will compete over 22 episodes to determine
> a national champion.
>
> There is no application fee or restriction on age, gender or type of
> vehicle. This is about driving skills and not about speed. If you
> would like your members to be represented, please contact them
> and have them review and apply at our web site
> www.VaroomRoomRally.com and if you have any questions,
> please contact my office.
>
> Richard Marsh
> Executive Producer.

Varoom Room Rally is a nationally broadcasted reality television show.
Each week four teams of two members each from across the country will
compete by rallying through four different legs of a master course.
This is a rally format not a speed race. The legs and master course
can change without notice from week to week. Each leg has segments
that run from checkpoint to checkpoint. At each checkpoint the team
members must perform a unique task before continuing with the rally.
The team's two members must alternate between driver and navigator for
the four legs. Teammates must be at least 18 years of age and can be
of any gender or relationship. The rally is not about speed but more
about the ability to out think by following instructions, out perform
the checkpoint tasks and out drive over the course. After twenty-two
weeks of competition a national champion will be crowned and prizes
will be awarded.