I just wanted to let everybody know that I made some updates to the product
list section of my company website. I added a few new items that weren't
listed previously and clarified a few listings. It'll give a better idea of
what I have available. I also updated & improved the host when I renewed the
domain name.

Check out the update at: www.unleashedbyshelby.com

The website is still extremely basic for right now but when the car show
season winds down I'm going to take some design program courses so I can get
things looking the way I designed them to. My original background was in
graphic arts & printing so once I learn the new software all my traditional
design skills will make things come together within this medium that is still
new for me.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 27073
Jacksonville, Florida 32205
904-388-4040 phone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We provide the opportunity for you to restore & enhance the
appearance of your Shelby Dodge vehicle at a fair price.

We offer top quality, licensed reproduction stripe sets for all the
"numbered" vehicles such as the 1986 & 1987 GLHS's, 1987 to
1989 CSX's, 1987 Shelby Lancer's and most recently the 1989
Shelby Dakota. Many other repro sets are available as well.

We also feature other "appearance improving" products such as
Shelby oil caps, leather key fobs and the new license plate frames.

New products are being added all the time, give us a call to find
out if we might have what you're looking for. Our goal is to help
you keep your Shelby Dodge looking as great as it performs.