In a message dated 5/28/2005 7:29:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

the 1987 and  1988 daytona forward engine compartment harness used a 4 wire
plug for the  pop up headlamp motors, the 89 daytona with same dash and
interior
used a  2 wire plug for the pop up headlamp motors. my 1988 harness has the 4
wire  plugs for the lamp motors as an 88 should but also has all the wiring
and
the sensors for the airbag. the harness was unmolested until i cleaned and
rewrapped it.

I`ve had a lot more with airbag in 88 than w/o.I`d say around 10 have had
the airbag and 4 w/o.

TRAVIS  FOSTER,GREENVILLE,S.C.,89 Shelby CSX-VNT #198 <~maybe fs depending on
the  week,89 daytona shelby _13.6 @ 103, 71_ (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED],%2071)
`Cuda 383
original [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  stock,98 GC  deep slate
5.9 limited
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ] , 2000 YUKON
XL SLT 4WD