OK, thank you. I wouldn't think a C/S would have them. I will look at my VIN
to know for sure though.

niether  my '89 daytona shelby or my '89 daytona c/s ags had an airbag. the
ags was was so stripped down of every wieght saving part it wasnt funny, no a/c
no airbag, no power anything. the only thing was the rear spoiler.
Jeff

Joey Dalton
Hillbilly Racing
86 Turbo Z C/S       T Tops      DC intercooled
87 Shelby Z   parts car =( T Tops, Fred Flinstone floors, broken rad support
and cracked front subframe.
88 Shelby Z     Pacifica/lebaron interior, 3.85 FD a523 with HR short throw
shifter, TAFT S2 cam, 20 PSI, Hillbilly exahust
88 Chrysler Shelby Z  T tops
89 Daytona C/S compitition
COMING SOON: 66 Dodge Charger!!!!!
76 Dodge D 100 318/auto
51 Studebaker Champion 4 door    future father/son project, will be 355 EFI
HEMI