the 87 t2 2.2 still runing sickly bad,
ran on board codes with the ignition switch and got a 1,33,35,2,55

this dont look right. car running real rich and dies when I let off gas pedal.
runs like i got a HUGE cam in it.

black smoke out the pipe. .I have the 3way rubber conector that comes off of
the valve cover pluged on one end. the PCV side is not pluged up.

I did this when i made a cold ait intake and needed to get rid of the "trumpet"
looking pipe that came off that 3 way conector.

I also have oil coming out of everywhere under the hood. mainly happens when i
get on the turbo hard, then clutch...
Anyone???

Jim
87, 2.2 T2 daytona shelby