<<Brings up a trivia question, what non-intercooled turbo cars did NOT have
the TURBO Electronic Fuel Injection chrome fender emblems?  I have had 2,
Shelby Charger, and the 1988 "Turbo Coupe" LeBaron.>>

add the Daytona's to that list.... I have yet to see one with it... and my 87
Shadow ES didn't have it either... my fiancee's dad bought the car new back
in 87, and he said he took all the turbo and ES lettering off, but it didn't
have the TURBO chrome emblem. I do although have 3 off of new yorkers in scrap
yards in my area....

Matt Colwell
86 T-Top Turbo~Z
86 Turbo~Z