John,
The standard V6 radiator is the same as the 2.5 Turbo. They did make another radiator for minis with the V6 and a trailer tow package. I don't know the difference.

Based on the way my van runs here in Chicago, I'd recommend a fan upgrade to one that move more air than stock. The stock fan on mine seems inadequate. I have been using the '91 2.5 mini fan. It has more blades and flows more air.

Good Luck!

Tom