From: "Robert & Carmel Willis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com>
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2005 8:21 AM
Subject: SD> Shelby Dodge Spirt R/T Parts for sale- and more

> I purchased a 91 Shelby Dodge Spirit without engine/trans last year for a
parts car for my Lebaron (used the suspension , wheels and brakes) . I
stripped everything of value and saved it. I am now selling remaining parts
on ebay. I also have a factory infinity dolby cassete w/equalizer and
chrysler cd player from my 1990 Maserati Chrysler TC. Please view auctions
searching "Shelby Dodge Spirit R/T". If you need something you don't see
please email me [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Another enthusiast has listed a lot of
parts additionally after I started my auction and most items are different
between both sellers.In fairness to him  I am not listing my seats and
console at this time as he has seats for sale. Good luck , Bob in San Diego