Just wanted to update everyone on the status of the photo contest. I currently have 10 entries and they are all very high quality. I'll be making my decision in the next couple of weeks and I wanted to remind those who intend to submit an entry that time is running out

For more information, here's a link to the original post:

http://www.mail-archive.com/shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com/msg02992.html

E-mail your entries to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

For those of you who are interested in the database project for the registrations, please visit:

http://www.ShelbyRegistry.com/pages/sow.html

This is the first draft for the Statement of Work and is subject to change without notice. If you are interested, submit your estimate or questions to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers.

Bill Yohman - '86 GLHS #201 (ND Perf)
ICQ #6810106
AIM: shelbyregistry