A520 transaxle case with some misc internal gears, pieces, etc..  $25

Misc engine brackets, some are painted and some I had powder coated. Email me with whatever you need. These are mostly Turbo I and Turbo II engine brackets.

87 daytona Shelby Z Turbocharger o2 housing. This is the 2.25" unit. It's brand new. make offer

88 daytona Shelby Z turbocharger o2 housing. This is the one that has the wider flange bolt spacing. Make offer.

89 CSX engine wiring harness. It needs a lot of work to be a useable harness. It's basically good for connectors with lengths of wire, etc..

90 Shadow VNT engine wiring harness - pretty much complete. In fact, the relays, solenoids, etc.. are there. I have the SBEC controller from the same car. Email me if you need this.

90 Daytona VNT rear wing.

Intercooler from 89 Maserati TC w/16v engine  $80

Brand New (NOS Mopar) radiator for 90 VNT cars.  $200

Lower intercooler hose from 89 Daytona Shelby.  $45

I have the following factory Chrysler Parts Books. These are huge 5-7" binders that have all the part numbers in them with exploded views, etc..

1989 - Passenger car (includes CSX-VNT, Daytona Shelby, Lebaron GTC, Lancer Shelby, etc..)
1991 - Passenger car (includes the Spirit R/T, Daytona Shelby, etc..)
1993 - Passenger car (includes the Daytona Iroc R/T, etc...)
Email me for prices on these. First come first served. I only have one of each.

Chrysler Infinity factory radio from 92 Spirit R/T. Has the 5 band EQ, Infinity, etc.. in very nice shape. Make offer.

Lower ground effect from 87 Shelby Charger. I forget if I have the right or left side.....email me if you need either one and I'll go out there and double check which one I have. Looking for offers on this.

Set of 4 Chrysler TC by Maserati rims. I'll send you pics of them and you can make me an offer.

set of 4 Ultra High Performance brakes from the 89 Shelby Daytona. These are the 11.5" rotors, with the larger 60mm calipers in the front, and the 36mm calipers in the rear. I have pretty much everything you'd need to put these on your Charger, Omni, Shadow, or older Daytona. These brakes have unbelievable stopping power. Email me for pricing and let me know what all you need.

AWD minivan axles (live axles in the rear) and the driveshaft. Have pics for serious parties.

Pair of new Mopar NOS L-body door belt mouldings. (these fit the charger, turismo, rampage, etc..).

1989 Turbo II valve cover which I had professionally powder coated wrinkle black! Looks better than new. First $90 takes it. It features the newer style *One piece valve cover gasket* which makes pulling the valve cover on and off MUCH easier in terms of resealing it.

87 Turbo II 2 piece intake manifold. Fully ported and polished and professionally powder coated in wrinkle black. A show piece for a show/dragstrip car. Very nice intake. Opened up for a 52mm TB. Comes with a brand new Mopar throttle body gasket too.

87 Turbo II exhaust manifold.  $15 takes it.

Injector wiring harnesses for 2.2 and 2.5 Turbo cars from 1986 to 1993. Let me know which one you need. I have about 10 of them in really nice shape.

Stock fuel pump motor from 1989 Daytona Shelby w/turbo II engine.  Make offer.

Overlay wiring harnesses to convert your Turbo I to Turbo II. This includes the AIS/TPS as well as the Charge Temp and heated (3 wire) o2 sensor. I also have them available in 4 wire o2 format. Professionally done by ex-Chrysler tech.

Titanium valve spring retainers for Turbo III and 16v Maserati. Both are in stock. $185/set of 16.

1991-1993 Turbo III technical highlights booklet. This has all kinds of technical info on the Turbo III engine that you can't find anywhere else. $15 for the booklet or $30 for the booklet *with* the video! The video covers both Turbo II and Turbo III. Also have the 16v Maserati engine coverage as well available upon request - this is an additional 45 minutes or so of footage.

Turbo III turbochargers. I have two of them. Both are used and both appear to be in good shape. Both were pulled from used motors and neither show any signs of smoke, neither have any broken fins, etc.. One is complete with the actuator and o2 housing and the other one is missing just the actuator. Make me an offer.

Set of 4 turbo II injectors.  $25 for the set.
Set of 4 turbo I injectors.  $20 for the set.

Turbo III airbox.  This does not include the snorkle. Make offer.
Turbo III power steering pump with housing and pulley. Make offer. I have three of them all in various states, one has a pulley with a small chip in it, one has a bad plastic housing, and one looks mint.

L-body A-pillar trim piece driver side $25 - light grey
A-body A-pillar trim piece driver side $15 - beige

Various factory SBECs, SMECs and logic modules. Let me know which year and model you need. Have a brand new in the box 93 Iroc R/T SBEC, and just about every one from 86 on up.

Upgraded fuel rails for Turbo II. Extruded to 3/4" ID, and available in a variety of colors including: Silver, gloss black, wrinkle black, and gun metal grey. Powdercoated...not painted. Very nice for car shows.

website coming soon....

Parts prices do not include shipping. Email me directly and let me know which part you are interested in.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers,
Rick D.