I have had very good luck with powder coating my bumpers. It is not an exact match for the anodized coating on the original, but it appears to be a lot more durable than either paint or anodized finish. I haven't tried to do anything with the headlight housings so I can't help you there. ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "SDML" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2005 4:36 PM
Subject: SD> Painting Omni bumpers, black

Hi All,

Can I paint regular Omni bumpers black without any problems? I just picked up a rear bumper from a regular Omni and want to put it on my GLH. Can I bead blast the thing and paint it semi flat black? Anyone have any ideas?
How about the the headlight housing?  That needs to be black also.
Thanks

--
Bob Doherty
Coon Rapids, MN.