Hello list,I have the following I would like to sell. its a 89 shadow ES turbo 2.5 auto 4 door. sat for about 2 years, drove it home. runs good but could probobaly use a tune up seats and sun roof are taken. can start and hear run. open for offers. also a 87 lebaron coupe. 98% rust free. very solid rockers and under doors. not a bit of rust there. 2.5 auto power seat, tilt. nice interior. silver out, light blue in. with 16 inch lace wheels and many extra lebaron parts. motor has a miss but can be drove anywhere. I think its a burnt valve. I have 500 invested in the car and would like to break even. Im located in central Ohio, 70 miles north of Columbus. I do have a complete headlight to tail light wiring harness from a 89 GTC turbo lebaron that could go with it. I ket the harness. power window stuff, mirrors and was going to assemble it all. I do have pics if interested. Thank you!