In a message dated 6/21/2005 11:45:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Its true. SD  cars were $30, all other shelby cars were $20. Dont know why. I
found it odd  myself.

Clay

Carroll Shelby, world champion racecar driver and legendary car builder,
will host the Volo Auto Museum's 4th Annual Shelby Show on Saturday, May  28.

The event will raise money for children who need a heart transplant.  It will
be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the museum, 27582 W. Volo Village  Road,
rain or shine.

Sponsored by Victor Ford Motorsports of Wauconda,  the museum's annual car
show has grown to become one of the largest gatherings  of Shelby and Cobra
cars
in the Midwest.
__________________So this was hosted by CS ,and he charged more for cars he
built in the 80`s. This is crazy. We should start charging him to sign our
cars.

TRAVIS  FOSTER,GREENVILLE,S.C.,89 Shelby CSX-VNT #198 <~maybe fs depending on
the  week,89 daytona shelby _13.6 @ 103, 71_ (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED],%2071)
`Cuda 383
original [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  stock,98 GC  deep slate
5.9 limited
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ] , 2000 YUKON
XL SLT 4WD