Google "EnviroSafe".. You can get the stuff on Ebay for $5 a can. It's
awesome stuff. Goes right into a system that had R12 previously.
Doesn't react with water so you can get away with charging it at home
when you don't have a vacuum pump. If you find the website, you'll see
all the other cool benefits it has over R134a, I don't need to sound
like an ad.. ;) I love the stuff.

--
Brian J. Schulteis
Bremerton, Washington