Awhile back, someone had a complete harness for a VNT car (including the
solenoids and relays) for sale.  I'm interested in buying it if you think it
will work in a GLHS.  I've got a complete engine/trans and computer, but no
harness.  I was originally going to use the long block to replace the
original that spun a rod, but the harness might make the change-over a
little less painful.  Any thoughts/suggestions?

The engine came out of a CSX, I found at pick a part.  That car had the
Recaro seats and Fiberides.  Thanks for any and all help!

PS  This is my 1st post, so..

Mike Flynn

Nitrous Supply

5482 Business Drive