He was the only one, a least bit interested in my 87 csx,dash plaque
says Proto 1.
This was when I went to the 1997 Shelby Grand Opening ,in Las Vegas, and
started talking to different people in charge at the plant.
He managed to dig up some information about it,and rare photos (as it
remained un-sold in Whittier until the others were gone).

Later,Joe
Renton,Wa