Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:05:04 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> F/S 1989 Chrysler LeBaron

I have a 1989 LeBaron convertible , 2.5 turbo intercooled
35,000 miles on new creat motor, turbo, trans
503 injectors, mopar performance computer
custom vented roters from K.V.R
25,000 new brakes, calipers, hubs,
25,000 miles on new shocks struts.
Shelby valve cover
Shelby front grill
Shelby rear 1989 CSX wing {cut down 8 1/2"}
custom boby kit
interior perfect, top perfect
signed by CARROLL SHELBY
custom vented hood