Ive finally got my GLHT running fairly well (or so I think, it runs much
better than when I bought it), but still have a couple of small issues I
need to address.

Changed plugs (autolite 63, no champion '9's to be found in town), and fixed
the bad wires going to the air temp sensor this past weekend. Ran better
than ever before. Let it idle for 15 minutes a couple of times, with no
codes at all, which it has never done since Ive owned it. Took it for a
spin, and again for the first time since Ive owned it it ran very well,
initially. After about the 2nd time of giving it a good bit of the go pedal,
it wouldnt hold an idle very well, and after about 15 seconds of this it
would die.

Still no codes.

After it dies, it will start back up and idles ok. Rev it up a bit, and
again, it idles very very low, then finally dies.

Start back up, idles ok again, and again, no codes.

reset base ignition timing to 12 degrees.

check cam and dist. timing, and both are where they should be.

has a brand spankin new Mopar speed distance sensor.

Today I added about 4 gallons of *new* 94 octane, to top off the tank. Of
the fuel in the tank, Ive added 90% over the course of about the last 1.5
years, but I havent run much out. So some of the gas in the tank is already
old. This is one of my possible issues, but I dont think the gas would be
that bad that it would only stumble after being loaded.

When checking the cam and dist. timing, I pulled the brand new plugs (just
installed this past Saturday) and they were black as coal. I checked fuel
pressure, it was about 58 psi, which is a little high (not much), so I put a
new fuel pressure regulator on it that I already had. Fuel pressure dropped
to 55 psi, but the problem persists.

Ive loaded the engine in the driveway using the parking brake, turbo spools,
all seems well, and it does not seem to have any issue with that. Once you
actually start moving, thats when the issue starts.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Clay