Ok guys heres the deal. I just rebuilt an a413 tranny (85 model) and installed it in my 85 Shelby Charger. Reverse works great, but in slips badly in 1st. I know the forward clutch runs this and the direct cluth runs reverse, so I am guessing that I am not getting the apply pressure to the forward clutch pack. To give you some background on this tranny, I put new 4 disc drums in for the forward and direct packs, and put the older style input shaft back in the newer drums (which I was told would work). Everything else is stock, aside from the clutch packs which are Alto Red Eagle frictions and Kolene steels. All the spacing is set correctly too. The other thing I am wondering about is the remaned torque conveter I got. Would it cause this problem? Oh, and I also installed the new shift kit that Superior just came out with. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.