Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 21:08:57 EDT
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> What do you guys think?

This is from another list, however I felt it was something that the SDML should take a look at..
dont reply to me, reply to the emails address listed below..

My friend made some metal emblems for his car club and made a shelby one for me to send to the list. its etched metal filled with resin and covered with polyurethane they are very nice quality and are durable. I think they would look good on our shelby dodge cars. Let me know what you guys think. Or if you have other designs in mind. I can get them made for 15 bucks each but I would need a minimum of 25 orders to break even on costs. I think they would look real good as a center cap for some pizza whees or centurions. And does anyone know if im breaking some trademark laws by making these. I figure im not since there are shelby decals made by other members. but just want to be sure.
you can see it here
_http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marc9279/album?.dir=/3cf8&.src=ph&.tok=ph.TyUDB
ErWazT_4_ (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marc9279/album?.dir=/3cf8&.src=ph&.tok=ph.TyUDBErWazT_4) suggestions or comments? (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]) Marc Huard 86 Omni GLH-T2 West Covina, CA (http://www.geocities.com/turboglh1/OmniGLH.html)