From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:41 PM
To: SDML
Subject: SD> Burning CD's for Chrysler CD Player

Hi All.

I'm trying to get a CD, that I just burned, to work in my CD player.
This is a Non-Infinity Chrysler unit.  I've burned CD's in the past that
would play.  This time they won't.  I've heard others say that they can
only play Pre-Recorded CD's in their Chrysler units.  But I've made them
work in the past.  They've always been slow to start and sometimes
wouldn't work, but I have had them work at times.
Does anyone have the secret?  I'm not trying to play an MP3 file or
anything like that.  I've tried fast burners and and very slow ones.  Is
there a certain burning software that works better than others?  I tried
Nero 6 this time.  I've tried Roxio 6 in the past.   Where am I going
wrong?  I'm trying to burn files that are MP3's and converting them to
whatever the software is converting them to.  It's worked this way in
the past in both CD players in my Dodge's.  Infinity and non Infinity.
Any Ideas?  Thanks

Bob Doherty
Coon Rapids, MN.

90 Daytona Shelby TI