Phil,
  Where are you located?  You might be able to clean off the corrosion with some
De-Ox-It and a bunch of "Q-Tips" I have a '86 Daytona Turbo Z that I'm parting
if you're close I'll drop it off.

Best,
Homebrew Bill Countie
'86 Daytona Turbo Z C/S, '91 Spirit R/T 8V, '02 Ram Wagon
Lowell MA

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: