I hear the grease gun hookup presses it out very very well.  The cost?  A tube
of grease and an NPT plug.  I think I could afford that.  Its not a total waste
of grease because you can just leave it in there and next time it has to come
apart it will not be a problem.

Just make sure it isn't pointed at anyone / anything while you pump it up. =D
I would like to see someone drill a 2nd hole and install a high pressure guage
there to see exactly how much pressure a grease gun has to produce to get it
out of there.