So what did he win?

:)

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 T2 Rampage "Ramlet"
_www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo_
(http://www.cardomain.com/id/pentastarturbo)   -
_www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_ (http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)

In a message dated 8/16/2005 7:58:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

We  received a lot of great Shelby photos and after careful
deliberation, my  son and I have arrived at an agreement. Drum roll
please! And the winner  is:

Dave Knochenmus' 86 GLHS

Congratulations to Dave and all of  the other entrants. I have
replaced the current 86 GLHS photo with Dave's  winning entry. Please
check it out and make sure to congratulate  him!

http://www.ShelbyRegistry.com/

I will also be adding other  photos and some new feature as time permits!

I want to thank everyone  who entered and look forward to other
contests in the future.

Dave,  I'll be submitting your SDAC membership so let me know if it's
new or an  extension so I can coordinate with  Barry.

Cheers.