auto t1,power everything

has everything except the head, block, fuel pump,
chrome grill, top motor, r. fender.

almost everything is in moderate to good condition.
car has 180k on it, but as far as i can tell its been
decently taken care of, no body damage cept for the
typical paint fade, all the wiring looks clean, no
cracks, same with the vacuum lines.

i will sell anything off this car for a fair price,
most of the cost will come from labor and shipping if
needed. just offer a fair price and i will probably
take it

email me privately, and i will respond asap, but i
have a job so it could take me a couple of days.
located in spokane, wa

J.
CSX-T #901 (gettin more speed)
89' 2.5 T1, T2 intake, volvo I/C, talon bov, 3" side exit exhaust, A-523, gus
valve(manual booste controller), and more

SONICS ROCK!!!!

http://mail.yahoo.com