I have a white 89 Shadow ES for sale, car is 2.5/T1
Auto. Has power locks, 4-wheel disc, factory radio,
etc. Has 15 inch pumpers and tires are good. Runs
great drive car everyday to anywhere, developed slight
oil leak in front seal about week and a half ago, Ive
just been checkin the level daily. Transmission was
rebuilt by a friend about 4 months ago at a cost $600.
headliner sags, car is in decent shape though. reason
Im selling is because I found a steal on a T1 Pacifica
just to get as a daily driver. Ill try to get pics
this evening. Located in Columbus, Indiana

Asking $750. willing to negotiate a little.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call (812) 371-4135

http://mail.yahoo.com