My 87 Sundance had a Code 24 issue for a short time.  It would go into
limp-in and if I stopped and turned the car off and on it would
sometimes go away.  Sometimes while driving down the road it would come
back and the car would go into limp-in mode where the computer would
ignore any input from the TPS and extrapolate throttle position based on
the MAP sensor readings.

I cleaned the connector on the TPS, the Logic Module and the various
grounds and all was better again.

BTW, Barry's right, there is no Throttle body temperature sensor.  There
is a Intake Charge Temperature Sensor and there is even a battery
temperature sensor.  The CTS measure the temperature of the intake
"charge" and is pretty important on turbocars since they tend to heat up
the charge quite a bit.  On early t1 cars, the throttle is a drawthrough
only and won't see the intake charge temps the rest of the intake system
does and so a TBTS wouldn't get you much except ambient air temp (which
can be useful, but that's another discussion)  On the later cars where
the throttle body is part of the intake tract then it might be possible
to do, but the wiring was already in place for the intake mounted CTS.

Best Regards,
Stefan Mullikin
Portland, OR
Co-Founder