I am cleaning out the shop including some 89 CSX stuff I have been saving in
case I wanted to put it on my 90 Shadow ES.  Well, it is time to sell it.
However, I have been out of the Shelby Dodge arena for so long that I have no
idea what to ask for most of this stuff.  So, here is your chance.  Send me a
fair offer on anything you are interested in.  Here is what I have:

1989 CSX rear wing, good condition.
1989 CSX grill, has a crack by the mounting flange.
1989 CSX engine compartment wiring harness, very good condition.
1989 CSX  vacuum harness with VNT solenoids.
1989 CSX rebuildable VNT turbo with actuator.
1989 CSX VNT exhaust manifold.
1989 CSX Intercooler
1989 CSX air filter box
1989 CSX airbox to turbo hose
1989 CSX upper intercooler to airbox hose
1989 CSX coolant overflow tank
1989 CSX spacesaver spare tire assembly and jack
1989 CSX rear caliper and rotors
1989 CSX front calipers
1989 CSX boost gauge
1988 CSX rear calipers and rotors
1984 Chrysler FWD Service Manuals
1987 Chrysler FWD Service Manuals
1991 Powertrain Diagnostic Procedure Manual, 2.2L Turbo III
1991 Powertrain Diagnostic Procedure Manual, 2.5L Turbo I
Volvo truck intercooler

I think that is it for now.  All of the parts are in the SLC, Utah area.
Email me if interested!

Mark