Either you forgot to hook up the speed/distance sensor or there's a bad connection there. If your speedo is working, then your sensor is good.

Sean B
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Bauer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:16 AM
Subject: SD> Stalling Problem

I just finished assembling my 1987 TII Daytona. I purchased the car as a daily driver with no engine. I purchased a 2.5 turbo engine for it. I have everything together, hooked up, and running; however, I am having a problem. After driving it a little, the engine will die whenever I come to a stop. It starts right back up with no problem. It does this even if I push the clutch in while going down the road, instead of comming to an idle it will just shut off. Upon a restart, it will idle just fine until it has been driven a little and I come to another stop... then it dies again. I also found that if I give it a good rev right after I push the clutch in, then it will idle just fine when it is stopped. Does anyone have any ideas?

Brian