FOR SALE:  1992 Dodge Shadow Turbo convertible.  This car has never been
driven in snow or salt and has been stored every year.  I have owned it for 5
years an only selling it because I am moving out of the country..  Body is near
perfect.  Stock med.
blue color and was painted with a "fair" paint job two years ago.  Has 17"
Konig wheels with like new Kumo tires.  The 3rd. tail light has been removed as
well as all emblems.  Top is black and was vandalized 3 years ago.  Was
patched and is weather proof, but needs to be replace.
Stock buckets were replaced with Honda 4 years ago, but the drivers is worn.
Dash, back seat, carpets, and door panels were dyed black.  (if I were to
keep the car I would replace it all except the dash/hard parts).  Is
presentable
"But"
Stock engine/drive train with boost increased.  Larger injectors,
intercooler, KN filter, and 2 1/2" exhaust.  Has 112k miles.  Still runs
excellent,
(Strong will stay with WRX)  burns no oil, and gets 28mpg (premium).
I have $6500.00 invested, but will take the first $3000.00 cash in my hand..
This is firm!  Car will be for sale until 11-15-05 and will go into storage
at that time.  It is located in W. central Michigan.  I'm sorry, no I can't
send pictures as I don't have the capacity to do it.  I'm 58 retired and don't
play games so you need to trust me on the car.  Reach me via e mail...
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (capital on L)  or 231-744-9795.