In the fall of 1988,  the 87 CSX won SCCA Showroom Stock B at the Runoffs at
Road Atlanta.  These specially prepared cars had a special wheel on them,
known as the LeMans wheel.  These wheels were made by Carroll Shelby and
only a few sets were made.  I understand that these wheels are on GLHS #1
and GLHS Charger #1 in Carroll Shelby's personal collection.  They have more
of an offset than the standard wheels and improved handling.  I bought four
of these from one of the drivers in the race and had them completely
refinished.  I have never mounted tires on them and they are in excellent
condition.  The clear coat on the polished aluminum could be improved, but
the black portion of the wheels is perfect.  There are absolutely no
discoloration, oxidation or metal imperfections.  From 5 feet, these wheels
are perfect.  Pictures are available.

I will sell the set, 2 left and 2 right, for $750, plus shipping.  Please
contact me off list if you are interested.

Henry

Henry Blair

Roswell, GA

770-643-0846