From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:55 AM
To: shelby-dodge@imagicomm.com
Subject: SD> Automatic transmission limp mode??

I bought a winter beater for $200 knowing that it had some transmisson
issues. Changed filter, fluid and and both speed sensors in the
transmission. This helped for awhile but now it will run through the
gears the first time but once the speed dips down below 40 mph it kicks
into limp mode. My question is is there any way to disable or fake it
into not going into limp mode??? The transmission is the wonderful A604.
All I need is the car to get me through the winter.

Any help or advice will be appreicated!!!

Shad Burkiett