Hi all,
It's the holiday season and I'm offering up a pair of Hybrid transmissions so
you can get the gift you want for your car. Here is the best part, I'm
offering these with free shipping and the shipping container. This offer is
good
from now till Christmas.

The first is a 520/555 transmission. '87/'88 555 using the 3.50 final drive
ratio of the '87/'88 520 transmission. All new bearings, seals, shift fork
pads, cleaned, painted and assembled. $750.00

The second is a 525/555 transmission. '87/'88 555 input shaft and 1st thru
5th gearset along with the 3.56 final drive ratio of the 525 and all installed
in an '87 525 case. All new bearings, seals, shift fork pads, cleaned, painted
and assembled. $700.00

I have one moly plate left in stock that can be added to either transmission
for the cost of the plate, $125.00  but I only have one so it's first come
first serve on the moly plate.

Thanks,
Cliff Ramsdell
Treasurer, NESDAC
'86 GLHS 210 Shelby Posi and Shelby Roll Cage
Pics's of 210 here: http://superdave369.home.comcast.net/86glhs/86glhs.html
'29 Model A, 239 flathead V-8, 3 speed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.aol.com/mopartek/home.html

"Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well
shouting...Holy $hit!! What a Ride!!"