I think the GLH-T/SC/GLHS brakes are crap on my Rampage..
I went with factory mopar pads and they didn't help much..

Did you know that 2nd Gen Neon direct replacement rotors are the EXACT same
as the stock turbo 5x100 L bodys?    :)          Hitup ebay for a set of
cross drilled and slotted rotors and that mite help  some..         I get
really
bad fade in  the 95+mph area when really needing the brakes..

Pretty soon Franzen and the guys at boostedmopar.com will have  finished
figuring out a way to use the SRT brakes on the fronts (so  far)        :)

couldn't hurt?   :)

I will more than likely go the route of disk on the rear of my page (1) for
ease of operation and (2)  appearance..           Gadda  fill in the 17"
wheels with something    ;)

Chris  Pauluk  - Modesto CA. - 1984 Rampage "Ramlet"
_www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage_ (http://www.cardomain.com/id/solo2rampage)

In a message dated 1/5/2006 9:46:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,