And/or make sure you have a good battery that's charged.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Garret Werstiuk
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2006 2:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SD> GLHS No crank

Sand off the brass eyelet that is bolted to the transmission then
reapply it

Garret Werstiuk
http://shelbyz.cjb.net

From: Christopher Steffee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> GLHS No crank
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 13:53:43 -0800 (PST)

1987 GLHS all underhood wiring replaced. I checked all of it for cracks,
breaks, charred places...everything.
Everything works now;  headlights, taillights, horn, etc...except the
starter. Turn the key to on low oil light, brake light come on, gas
gauge comes up, fuel pump pumps. Turn to start and the relay clicks but
nothing else. The cable to the brand new starter is fine. I checked the
wiring harnesses very carefully before installing them. Am I missing
something here? I haven't changed out either the power mod or the logic
module. Anybody with an idea?
http://mail.yahoo.com

------