I've got some good news to start out the new year. I'm debuting the first in
a series of new original (non-reproduction) line of stripe sets. The last
few years there's been a trend of featuring classic Mopar musclecar decal
designs on newer performance cars.

Even the Daimler Chrysler joined the "retro" musclecar bandwagon when the
new Hemi was introduced. Some look pretty good when they're on the right
newer performance vehicles such as the newer Ram pickups or 2005 Dodge
Charger's.

I initially thought of the idea when there was a discussion on the mailing
list a while back about the prototype 1985 Plymouth 'Cuda that featured a
AAR style strobe pattern decal set. I never thought it looked as good as it
could have and that I could put together a version truer to the one of a
kind design used on the 1970 Plymouth AAR 'Cuda.

I worked on the design for quite a while to get it just right and I'm going
to debut the 1982-84 Rampage version of it first (followed soon by a 1980's
Dodge Charger version). Some may have seen some mockup artwork I had at last
year's SDAC-15 & Carlisle.

Now with assistance from Dave Knochenmus (by using his very photogenic 1982
Rampage) I've got some great photos available to show just how great they
look when installed. Just for a point of comparison I threw in a picture of
an actual 1970 AAR to show how accurate the design comes to match the unique
original strobe pattern.

You can see the new website pics two ways. You can go to the Positive
Impressions website directly via www.unleashedbyshelby.com and click on the
2006 product link at the bottom of the page, then scroll down to the Dodge
Rampage listing towards the middle and click on the yellow lettering or you
can click on this direct link:

http://www.unleashedbyshelby.com/AAR_RampagePackage2006c4.html

As customers start to purchase and install them I'll update the photos and
show how good they'll look in a variety of color combinations. I'm really
looking forward to seeing them using different color schemes and especially
in some reflective vinyl.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 441761
Jacksonville, Florida 32222
904-388-4040 phone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 "Making the world a better looking place, one Shelby Dodge at a time"