> Glad to hear it is out.  I was contacted by an editor of the
> magazine sometime back in the early fall, when they were
> researching the article.  He told me then it would be out in
> Feb, but I had forgotten all about it.

I've been so busy lately the same thing happened to me. I was impressed with
the end result. The article itself is eight solid pages in full color with
accurate info & professional photos. I'd going to pick up an extra copy or
two to help educate the people out there not familiar with our vehicles.
It's great publicity for us.

David Salamone
Positive Impressions
PO Box 441761