-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of robert doherty
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SD> Removing the headlight switch knob on an L-body

Hi All,

  How does a person take a heater controller off on an L-body.  I'm talking
the one that has the headlight switch sticking through.  I can't figure out
how to remove the headlight switch nob, so I can pull the heater controller
out.  There is no allen screw holding it on.  It looks like it's just pushed
on like an old TV tuner nob.  But, after many attemps with junk cars, I've
yet to be able to pull one off.  Any Ideas short of distroying the headlight
nob/switch?