Just wanted to ask again, if anyone out there new a good source for early model
TD engine wiring harnesses. I've tried going to the dealer but have benn turned
away I'm told it is no longer carried. They guys at foward motion said they
could get a used one but they want $250 for it. I was hoping someone here might
know of a vendor that can supply either a kit to rewire the harness myself or
possibly a vendor that can manufacture one.
  Any help is appreciated, thanks.
  Larry Taylor
  85 turboZ
  madison,wi
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Blab-away for as little as 1"/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.