I'm pretty sure it's the real deal.  There was supposed to be 25 cars
made, all white with blue stripes.  They didn't make all of them.  CS
signed all of the glove box doors from his hospital bed.  I have quite a
bit of literature on these cars.  $50k for the one car that is not white
is probably going to look like a steal someday.

Neil V. Emiro

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 01:32:16 EST , [EMAIL PROTECTED] sent:

  In a message dated 3/21/2006 9:02:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,