Well guys, I think I'm going to be changing the direction of the Spirit -
but not in a way most of you will like. It's been too expensive and
turned the car into a fast (and fun) car that is not reliable. So, I'm
going to partially part out the Spirit. Partially in that I'm going to
sell off all the good engine parts and replace the 2.5 with a 3.0 V-6.
OK, now that you're done groaning, there are actually a lot of good
reasons to do this. I can't afford to get busted blowing off some shmuck
in a Beemer, ricer, etc. or passing someone on the freeway and shooting
from 70 to 105 in the process. I figure I should be able to sell off all
the hot rod parts and pay for the conversion - or at least come pretty
close and be able to actually start driving my own car again.  So, if
anyone is interested in the following items, let me know: (all parts have
about 6,000 miles since the rebuild) Turbonetics Super 60 with upgraded
(when they re-built it) center section, TU 3" swing valve, TU braided oil
and water lines The TU 3 bar 2 stage cal with the MSD 3 bar MAP sensor
(15 PSI on low boost and 20 PSI high boost) ported G head with +1mm
stainless valves, PT lifters, new roller rockers and regular round tooth
roller cam balanced crank, rods (polished beams, ARP wavelock bolts) and
Mahle pistons - +.75mm over I think - I'll have to measure when I pull it
apart block - bored to match pistons as above, balance shafts removed -
oil pan included. 2 piece intake with +20 injectors and 52 mm throttle
body The engine is still assembled, but we will have more rain this
weekend, so I'm going to spend Sunday pulling it apart. Anyone who is
seriously interested, please e-mail me with an offer on whatever parts
you want. Any details of what has been done to the car can be found at
www.marcmedina.com/spirit.html Thank You,Marc Medinawww.marcmedina.com