OOPS, should have said Spirit, not Spiit.
Marc

Subject: SD> Spiit is R.I.P.

Well guys, the time has come to throw in the towel on the Spirit. The good
parts from it are now available on a first come first serve basis.
I've got over $10,000 in the car now and still no end in sight, so I have to
stop here. At the moment, here are some of the things I can think of that I
will be pulling before it goes off to the junkyard: 16" pumpers with Dodge
center caps $150 4 wheel vented disc set up - freshly turned rotors new pads
and 24 mm Caravan master cylinder $100 Quickor front bar with end link setup
$90 cast control arms with new ball joints and poly bushings $50 new quick
ratio rack with new tie rod ends and new pump $125 leather wrapped gray
steering wheel from Sundance RS (88 model year I
believe) $40 3" mandrel bent aluminized complete exhaust system with 3"
high flow cat and Flowmaster muffler. The pipes are from FWD Performance.
the front pipe sells for $125, the rear set is $165, the converter was
$75 and the muffler was $100 (total $465). I'll sell the complete setup
ready to hang in the car for $250. The hangers are already welded on, I will
send a detailed pic of the small piece of rear bumper support that had to be
cut for muffler clearance.
If you don't want the muffler, I'll cut it off and drop the price to $200.
Perfect condition center console for 5 speed. $40 Gauge cluster to replace
the traveler - has 3 Autometer gauges: 100 PSI oil with braided line kit and
all fittings, 240 degree mechanical water temp, and 30 vac/20 psi boost
gauge with braided line kit and fittings. Over $200 worth of gauges and
lines already mounted in a custom plate and includes the dash bezel with the
lens to keep dust off the gauge faces - $100 for the complete setup.
factory fog lights $30 R/T clutch $150 pair of BRAND NEW Formula GP struts,
matching rear shocks with less than 5K miles on them and a complete set of
MP autocross springs. I'd like to get $300 for the complete set. Also have a
new 255 LPH in tank pump that has les the 500 miles on it - $75 complete.
BRAND NEW Spirit clutch cable, just bought it from the dealer, with both of
the rubber grommets - $25 Modine radiator w/fan - $50 complete T2 airbox
setup with all 3 hoses that connect to it $30 perfect condition lower
intercooler hose for P/G body $30 I'm sure there will be plenty of other
parts as I go down the list.
Shipping is extra of course, but I only charge actual shipping costs.
Thanks for helping me the past few years, and I hope you guys can put these
parts to good use.

If you want to call, my cell # is 707-478-5669 and I am available M-F 7 am
to 10 pm west coast time.  Thank You,Marc Medinawww.marcmedina.com