Ron,
A couple of things to check.

1) The passenger side mount on turbo cars with the two piece shafts had
spacers  (about 5/16" thick) between the mount and frame bracket. Make sure
these
are in place also, while they don't look like much they will help with this
problem.

2) The bottom stud and nut on the passenger side mount where it bolts to the
motor bracket need to be the correct items, in good shape and tight. The stud
is tapered and the correct nut has a recess for this so the mount sits
centered in the motor bracket. If wrong or broken the mount will sag.

3) The mount it self. Stay away from POS part store mounts. They can and will
fail in short order with a good performance motor. For your '87 car get the
MP mount, P4286765 for that side. It's a nice firm mount that doesn't transmit
too much engine vibration to the car, used them in my TIII wagon with great
success.

Hope this helps,
Cliff Ramsdell